EVENT INFORMATION – Project presentation, idea generation and networking event – Dublin, August 29th, 2023
Join us on August 29th, 2023 at Club na Muinteoiri (the Teacher’s Club), Dublin for our training, information and networking event on Social Inclusion, Sustainability and Digital Education.
At this event we will share the results of our latest Erasmus+ projects and show you how you can take advantage of our innovative learning resources and tools. These results are available free of charge as Open Education Resources and may serve as an inspiration and support for your professional activities as teachers, educators, trainers, consultants or to all professionals active as change catalysts.
The projects which we will be presenting on this occasion are focused on:
- Higher Order Thinking-Skills
- Flipped Learning and Migrants
- Developmental Trauma Informed School Communities
- Youth Mental Health
- Online Education for Primary Schools
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for SMEs and Apprentices
- Mentoring in the Digital Realm
- The Digital Divide (upskilling people age 55+)
The second part of this event will provide space for generating ideas for new projects. We will brainstorm the question: Based on your experience, what projects and topics are needed and should be developed with partners all across Europe?
We will close the afternoon with an enjoyable networking session with canapés and wine.
Agenda: 2pm – 5pm
- “European projects a doorway to upskilling”
Welcome and opening Keynote speech by Jesus Boyano, EU-project expert and entrepreneur
- Introduction to EU-cooperation projects
- “Promoting Emotional Intelligence and Mental Health”
Keynote and project presentation by Ângelo Simões, Psychologist, Academic Researcher and Creator of ‘Smart Hearts Lab’ – emotional intelligence coaching program
- Ideas-generation workshop
- Networking (snacks and drinks)
* Note: The order of the agenda may vary on short notice.
InnoQuality Systems is your partner for fostering innovative systems, quality assurance and digital education. We develop new approaches and systems to support equality through socially responsible and inclusive learning. Our projects provide digital training resources and tools to support and upskill professionals in the areas of Social Inclusion, Sustainability and Digital Education.