Innoquality Systems is delighted to be a part of the exciting INTREP project Project Nº 2021-1-BE01-KA220-ADU-000033680 www.intrep.possibles.org The
project’s focus on promoting social inclusion, diversity, and intercultural dialogue aligns
with our commitment to fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in adult and
community education. The innovative outcomes include a training curriculum, learning
units plan, e-learning campus, instructional web app, and recommendations for
validating competencies in social innovation and entrepreneurship.
For this purpose, there are the following innovative project results:
- PR1. Training curriculum in social innovation and entrepreneurship in intercultural and interreligious contexts through Adult Community Education (ACE)
- PR2. INTREP Learning Units Plan of learning experiences, activities and types of learning addressed to Adult and community teachers and educators
- PR3. INTREP e-Learning Campus, an ICT-based educative instrument to upskill Adult and community teachers and educators, allowing them to create their own e-learning courses
- PR4. INTREP Instructional Web App, an innovative ICT-based tool for Adult and community teachers and educators, allowing them to develop customized online learning activities
- PR5. Recommendations for skills validation, certification and accreditation on Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Intercultural and Interreligious contexts through ACE.